| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Arequipa in September is mild at 14.45 °C (58.01 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.7 °C (72.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6.2 °C (43.2 °F).
- In September the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 16.5 °C (29.7 °F).
- The weather in September is bone dry. An airy 0.8mm (0in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:48 long and the longest day is 12:15 long with an average length of 12:01.
Check the distance to and compare the Arequipa September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Arequipa, Peru
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Arequipa:
- Sena Madureira, Brazil - 860.1 kms (534.5 miles) NNE
- Rio Branco, Brazil - 816.9 kms (507.6 miles) NNE
- Puerto Maldonado, Peru - 486.1 kms (302.1 miles) NNE
- Juliaca, Peru - 179.6 kms (111.6 miles) ENE
- La Paz, Bolivia - 361.4 kms (224.6 miles) E
- Visviri-Tenencia, Chile - 262.2 kms (163 miles) ESE
- Tacna, Peru - 235.6 kms (146.4 miles) SE
- Arica, Chile - 259.7 kms (161.3 miles) SSE
- Codpa-Reten, Chile - 337.9 kms (209.9 miles) SE
- Camina-Tenencia, Chile - 401.8 kms (249.7 miles) SE
- Iquique-Diego Aracena, Chile - 490.8 kms (305 miles) SSE
- Huatacondo, Chile - 574.3 kms (356.9 miles) SSE
- La Quiaca Obs, Argentina - 896.2 kms (556.9 miles) SE
- Antofagasta, Chile - 800.1 kms (497.2 miles) S